Duration: 51 minutes, 23 seconds | Size: 23.55 MB
Subscribe to our podcast
Episode 28 – Metadata
- Howard Cornett: name misspelled and OPDS
- Arnold Schmidt: potential workshop space in sunny CA
- Tom Semple: Got his Job back @ Adobe. Grats!
- Most reading systems have a basic reference to tell you where you are at in the book.
- Tom likes the idea of biblical references in books, however, it would take a large amount of work on the side of the publisher/author to standardize on such an identifier.
- Margenalia is a lot like metadata. Tom wagers that google will figure out how to do search and reference metadata.
#ePrdctn Workshop – fill out the survey!
Rate us on iTunes.
Send us mail: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter:
A service of http://ebookarchitects.com